see essay my school a happy place https://eagfwc.org/men/puedo-tomar-media-pastilla-viagra/100/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/write-us-history-and-government-dissertation-introduction/51/ essay on environment day celebration in school impromptu speech competition https://www.go-gba.org/8339-memoir-essay/ should i do my homework or sleep enter ap us history thesis college essays on community service follow http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/master-thesis-writing-service/21/ 25mg viagra fiyatд into the wild thesis levitra wading river creative writing stories of belonging essay writing service wiki follow site https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-keep-your-body-healthy/80/ cialis ocilla https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=free-essay-on-role-of-media-in-pakistan example of mla research paper with citations source site thesis room ust library https://www.cochise.edu/academic/college-physics-homework-help-online/32/ modern world today essay tempat penjualan viagra how to writing essay source link https://carlgans.org/report/the-struggle-to-be-an-all-american-girl-essay/7/ restaurant management research paper Threats may include:
- Unsolicited shipping notifications that may actually be scams by attackers to solicit personal information (phishing scams)
- Electronic greeting cards that may contain malicious software (malware)
- Requests for charitable contributions that may be phishing scams or solicitations from sources that are not real charities
- False advertisements for holiday accommodations or timeshares
Suggested preventive measures to protect against phishing scams and malware campaigns include:
- Do not click on web links in untrusted email messages.
- Using caution when opening email attachments. Check out the Using Caution with Email Attachments Tip for more information on safely handling email attachments.
- Review the Federal Trade Commission’s page on Charity Scams. Use the links there to verify a charity’s authenticity before you donate.
- Read the Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks Tip.
- Refer to the Holiday Traveling with Personal Internet-Enabled Devices Tip for more information on protecting personal mobile devices.
As always, feel free to contact us or your IT Support personnel for more information.